Supertroopers is one of my favorite movies, i don't know why, its really not that great, but its does have a lot of "one liners".
Krystal is trying on dress clothes for a video speech thing she has to give, and i am the fashion judge for this event. It's interesting, as i have never seen her in dress clothing. Krystal likes her band shirts and jeans, so if you ever see her dressed up then you should feel privilaged, as it does not happen often.
The first winter storm of the season is coming Tuesday evening, i am excited as Krystal has never seen snow so early. She said to me that when it snows it's Christmas time; for us up here it means deer season, or Thanksgiving.
I went out for milk today and came back with:
1) One gallon white Milk
2) Half-Gallon Chocolate Milk
3) Stuff magazine (Krystal loves mens mags like FHM and Maxim)
4) Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
5) Potato Chips Layes
6) 750 mL Jose Cuervo Tequila (i don't really like Tequila)
7) 750 mL Strawbarry Schnapps (mmmm)
8) 750 mL Shakka Kiwi (like Schnapps. Apple Shakka is yummy too)
9) 12 pack of Mountian Dew
Side Note) If you haven't tried Shakka I would recommend doing so, its good stuff.
The moral is the story is: Never send me out for milk.